Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Snow?


I've been lucky to experience snow falls, built snowmen, attempted cross country skiing, tobboganed, had snowball fights, spent a Christmas and New Year in the snowy Alps of Austria, but never has it snowed in any of my home towns.
Yes it does snow in Australia, in a few places. The state i live in has several mountain ranges where each winter, tourists and locals alike, spend many weeks revelling in what mother nature has to offer.

I always check the WeatherZone website in the mornings to see what the day may bring. Never in the 8 years of living in this area has the weather report said it will snow! Well, this morning, the forcast was for winds and snow! Unbelievebale! I had to print the page just so people would believe me lol. Of course it hasn't yet snowed and i certainly didn't get my hopes up. One day, just maybe, we will be lucky enough to experience the snow on our door step.

Until next time
keep dreaming
-x-

0 comments: