Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Paper Dolls

Miss Mogs received a book of paper dolls for her birthday. This reminded me of the paper dolls i had when i was younger so i went in search of them and found them still in good condition :)

Barbie and Ken paper dolls with beautiful party dresses and handsome suits.



Big sister and little sister with an assortment of clothes.



My favourite paper doll to play with was Punky Brewster with Brandon the dog. I loved the television series and would act out little scenes. The little critter Gomer was from the Punky cartoon. Punky came with loads of clothes and they fit little sister so there was enough to go around when playing with friends :)



This gorgeous paper doll is made from cardboard. I'm pretty certain she was part of a birthday card. Her clothes are just gorgeous and the little kitty with the basket completes it. I never played with this set like i did with the others. I dressed her in the morning and at night i put her nightgown on and she either sat on my bedside table or desk looking pretty :)



Until next time
What childhood toy was your favourite?
~x~

0 comments: