Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The end of a season

Winter is nearly over for another year. I say nearly as although Spring will have sprung when the sun rises it will be a frosty start to the new and most welcomed season and i'm expecting a few more days of icy mornings and grey days before spring well and truely sets in.

I have a gorgeous friend who has handcrafted some perfect winter warmers for me last year and this year. I haven't had the normal winter chills this winter like i usually have and i am sure it's because of these 4 warming items :) I'm one trendy snow bunny when wearing these :D I'll be sad to pack them away but look forward to being toasty warm next winter :)



Until next time
~x~

3 comments:

AnnieT said...

I have tears in my eyes <3

The Sydney Girl said...

Wow your friend is so creative!
XXX

Sami Jae said...

Oh A-M, this it just one of the many ways i can think to thank you <3

Hi Joelyne, thank you for stopping by xx