Monday, March 8, 2010

Time to get creative.

You may be aware, Easter will be upon you all soon. Well for those who celebrate Easter at this time of the year that is.

I was going through my photo's and found an Easter creation you may like to make. An Easter Bonnet, but not a wearable bonnet ;) It's super simple. I purchased all the items from Spotlight but shop around and you never know what you might find.

I'll show you the photo then i'll give you a detailed list of what you'll need. It's fairly self explanatory though :)


Tall round papiermache/carboard box with lid
Round cake board
Coloured shredded paper
Plastic fillable eggs
Fluffy chicks
Easter felt shapes
Paint and paint brush
Craft Glue or hot glue gun
Any other Easter inspired decorations you wish to use.

Paint box, lid and board. When dry, glue box to board. Glue shredded paper around base of hat and any other decorations. Glue felt designs around side of box. Fill box with shredded paper and place eggs and other decprations in and on top.
I haven't attached the lid, it's just sitting on the rabbit lollypop. The top of the lid has been decorated with an egg and more shredded paper. I definately got heavy handed with the paper lol.

Good to give as a gift too. Fill the plastic eggs with little choc eggs.

Until next time
Happy creating
-x-

2 comments:

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

Can I just buy the eggs and eat them? Mind you if I made the bonnet I would cut quite the dash on the farm!! .....**dances off singing "In my Easter bonnet...tra lala lala...**

Best women's uniform shirts store said...

your creative ideas is great.