Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Birthday

Ok, i'm a day late! I did post a loving message on my facebook status yesterday though :)

So, without further ado.....

Happy 18th birthday to my gorgeous sister. She has grown into such a beautiful, witty, talented woman. I couldn't ask for a better sister.

And.....

Happy 50th birthday to my dear daddy. He may not have been involved in bringing me into this everchanging world but he has definately been involved in every aspect of my life for the past 27 or so years guiding me with love and wisdom.

To you both, i wish you years of love, laughter and special memories and i am proud to have you as my family :)

And one more, happy birthday to my step-son. I won't disclose his age, although he's only a few years younger then me lol.

Until next time
i hope you all grow old in healthy happiness
-x-

0 comments: