Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Beginnings

The past 10 years has seen me evolve into a person i mostly like. I have my faults as does everyone. I possibly have more then the norm lol. The past 12 months have been turbulent to say the least. I have decided to not dwell on the past. For once in my life i have pushed everything behind me and that's where it is staying! July 1st was aptly named Half Year Resolutions for me. I've made one resolution each day and so far so good. I don't promise i will stay that way but gawd, it's fun trying lol.

There is this great site http://www.simplesavings.com.au/ It's been a saviour for me the last few months. Not only is it about saving cash and doing things to better your finacial freedom but the forum is full of wonderful peole with wonderful advice on every day concerns. I doubt i would have succeded so well in pushing all the negativity behind me had it not been for that site.

Housework is done, my list of things to do today is semi complete, the day has a few more hours in it ;)

Until next time which could be sooner rather then later
smile brightly
-x-

0 comments: