Saturday, October 10, 2009

Not doing the Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda

It's just not worth it! I can't turn back time, no matter how hard i close my eyes and wish away the day's happenings. The stress isn't worth it and i hope with all my heart it's not stressing my loved ones, these things happen and being in the wrong place at the wrong time, so to speak, happens at the most inconvienient times. Meh, it's a learning experience on my behalf and anyone else who want's to see it that way too.

Righto, finally today i was able to bake! I haven't had the use of an oven for what feels like an eternity. I have missed whipping up a batch of muffins to devour with the family over a mid morning cuppa. I've really missed baking my Mum's exceptionaly yummy chocolate cake. It is sooo moist, chocolatey and simple to bake. Once you fill it with jam and cream and ice it, what more could you ask for lol. Anyways, the spare part came through and DH fitted it within half an hour, easy peasy! I baked 2 batches of apple and sultana muffins, yummo! Tomorrow i will go on a baking frenzy, looks like the freezer is going to be bulging at the seams lol.

Well, it's past 10pm, i've had an exhausting day. My bed is calling and i know when i awake in the morning, the day will be new, fresh and everything will be behind me, i am moving forward.

Until next time
-x-

1 comments:

Katidids said...

Ahh the coulda, shoulda woulda's...I lived half my life with them. I'm glad you've let them go. Each time you say it one sits on your shoulder and stays there forever weighing you down & slowing progress...start a project and well, I coulda done this last week and it would save doing now or, I should have done this & now i have to do that....SO WHAT we get to things as we can. No since picking up and carring what we don't need to! It is so dis heartening when we do this. Glad you've let it go and freed your self!