Thursday, June 2, 2011

A quick hello

It's been another few busy days here. I headed over the border on Sunday, had my gallbladder removed on Tuesday and drove myself home today, Thursday. Surprisingly i am feeling ok. I'm not on any medication and the pain is mild if i don't do anything. I have 15 staples that will be removed next Thursday. Miss 11 wants me to keep them lol and Miss 9 wants to take the jar of gallstones to school for show and tell! Weird children i have lol

The kids have had the week off school again, they are looking forward to getting back there tomorrow and having an uneventful 4 weeks before the school holidays officially start!

I'm going to take the next week to rest and relax as much as possible as one can with 3 children and a hubby who isn't around during the week. I can see my only resting will be when i'm asleep lol. Noo, i will seriously take time out to do nothing. I have a couple of letters i want to handwrite so this week is dedicated to that :)

Hope all is well in your world wherever you may be.

Until next time
~x~

0 comments: