Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Just getting it off my chest.

Depression. I don’t have it. Some may beg to differ. But I know myself and I. Don’t. Have. It.

I don’t regret anything that has happened in the last 6 months. I am eternally grateful to certain people for looking out for me, being a rock and a shoulder to cry on. Helping my family get to where we are today. It hasn’t been all fun and games but that’s the way life is.

If I were to list why I am sometimes weepy, unmotivated, silent, want to be alone, be it solitary of with my own family unit, a lot of you would understand. It doesn’t mean I’m suffering from depression, it just means I’m not overly happy where I am but due to the circumstances it can’t be changed right this moment and I’m dealing with it as best as I can, sometimes succeeding, sometimes not. These feelings are passing emotions when I’m having a down day and I try my hardest to not let it be shown, hence the reason I like my own company. The good news is life will be changing in a matter of weeks and these feelings will be on their way out the door as our lives move forward.

I don’t normally blog about my down moments but needed to get this off my chest and out there.
Normal blogging will resume soon 

~x~

1 comments:

Kristi said...

I know how you may feel i'm not feeling myself, sad,even pissed off how my life is at this time. life can put you in a spin & you can feel if you are just left alone you have strong hope that you can get off the ride when it's over making you all the better of coming out the other side knowing somthing new about your self...God i hope i end up knowing somthing new! Anyway all the best with whats going on & i hope to see you on the other side:)