Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

The begining of a new calander year.

Start afresh and make those dreams come true, i know i will be.

Last year is in the past. I've no regrets, i will learn from my mistakes.

I have many things i wish to do this year but my one and only new year resolution is not to tell anyone anything until it has happened. I tend to get too excited and blab about my intentions only for them to fall flat. I do have big news but my mouth is firmly shut! Hopefully noone can read my mind lol

I've also decided a new year calls for a new blog template. Not too much different from what i previously had, by the same blog designer too. Who knows, i may change it to follow the seasons or my moods later in the year.

Blessings for a wonderful funfilled 2011.



~x~

1 comments:

Jan C said...

Hi, I am Jan from the US, and I also have a blog, not many people read it, I have been shy about tellling people, but this year I want to expand my thoughts, and I am going to try to get it out there so people can read it. I also will try to post more times than once a month or ever two months. As I read yours I realize you are a similar blogger. I do not have small kids, I am a widow, with three grown kids, and 5 grandkids. I hope we can encourage each other to stop procrastinating and do those things I have put off. Scrapbooking, cleaning basement, unloading junk I just keep(do not know why) and not blogging.