Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hello :)

I've been an AWOL Blogger again lol It’s pure slackness, no other excuse. I admire those who blog daily and I’m sure they are busier than me!

So, what’s been happening in my quiet life the past month?

Let’s start with the Church renovations.
My dad visited for a few days to help with some work around the place. He’s a builder by trade so he knows what he’s doing, well he should hehe.
DH and dad started replacing the roofing iron. We’ve gone for white as it compliments the blue rather well. Half of the front side is done and half of the backside. The next time dad has work holidays he will hopefully come back and finish it off.

The shell of a dormer window was also built. One will be going on the back side of the roof where Miss Mogs room is too, will give more light and a bit of extra head space. The window on the front side will be at the top of the staircase inside.

Miss 11’s room was fixed properly. Skirting boards, timber down the corners of the room and around the ceiling were done. I’m yet to paint, she can’t decide on a colour for the feature wall.
Miss 11 helped her Poppy build a bookcase for her room which she has filled completely, there is no room for any more books! I'm a firm believer that a child can never have too many books :)
Now Miss 11 just needs a door to keep her little brother out! lol

Until next time
~x~




0 comments: