Friday, December 11, 2009

Twas Unintentional

I received a phone call from DH yesterday morning as usual. He was letting me know he'd be home early afternoon for a few hours. Sounded good, i was happy :) He rang me later and said he wasn't coming, he thought it best if he went straight through to his destination so he didn't get held up in traffic and hopefully he'd be home earlier today (Friday). I promptly burst into tears but reassured him all was good, i understood. 45 minutes later he walked through the front door, again i burst into tears lol. I spent the next hour curled up in his arms not wanting to let go. It was a bizzarre feeling but certainly not the 1st time it's happened in the past 10 years.
I realized i had unintentionally manipulated DH to come home. I felt sooo bad and angry at myself but at the same time i was more than happy. As a bonus, the kids got to see him :)

Until next time
Keep your loved ones close
-x-

1 comments:

Tylasnan said...

Good on you. Great to know that you all have your priorities in the right place. Happy weekend.

Cheers! Karen (near Bundaberg)