Monday, September 14, 2009

Koala


I've been living on this property for 8 years. We have alot of wildlife around the area, Kangaroo's, Wombats, Lizards, Snakes, Deer, Brolgas, many spieces of birds, the list probably goes on, but not once, on the property, have i seen a Koala. Well, that's all changed! Down near the river while we were wandering around, a Koala scammpered across the ground and shot up the tree. Yes the tree was on our side of the fence line ... just ... hehe. The kids were super excited as was i! I attempted to take photos but not having my dream SLR camera (one day i will) i wasn't able to zoom in close enough. He chose the tallest of trees and was balancing on the thinnest of branches. It amazes me he didn't fall out!
So that's one more thing i can cross off the list for living here. I keep adding to the list so it will never end hehe.

Until next time
Keep your eyes wide open
-x-

0 comments: